Wrap it up Wednesday, Tales of a Tabasco Hoarder
Wrap it up Wednesday… some further random thoughts and points to make regarding the shopping and deals this week…
- I have been asked 17
hundred gazilliontimes what I am possibly going to do with 24 bottles of Tabasco, and if I got it just because it was free? NO – I got it because by doing so I used 24 coupons that equated to 240 gas points which equates to $7.20 off my gas fill up. So FREE Tabasco – which I share – actually earned me $7.20!! This is the beauty of the deal my friends!!
- Did I mention that I filled my tank TWICE in the past 5 weeks for FREE at Tops? Two times 30 gallons at $3.75 ( ave. cost ) = $225.00 FREE! That is better than a part-time income for some… and sure helps our family out!!!
- I also got 48 packs of UP2U gum at Rite-aid FREE this week. Funny thing, while I was there, there were two other woman doing the exact same thing…scary!!
- I stopped at CVS again for more of that ILLY coffee drink and at the magic coupon machine I received a $20 ECB for the BEAUTY BONUS and amazing deal I did on Sunday… WOW – HUGE moneymaker now, this is Christmas money people!!
- Did you see the sale on Libby’s Vegetables at Dollar General? Canned vegetables end up being .25/can and that is better than the base stock up price. The best idea though; price match the DG ad at Wal-mart and stock up from there. Here is the deal: Libby’s Canned Vegetables are 2/$1, USE $1/4 Libby’s Canned Vegetables from RP 08/28/11, exp. 12/30/11 = $0.25 each after Coupon and Sale!
- Finally, just a reminder about the sale prices on boneless, skinless chicken breast this week… Save-a-lot is .99/# and Aldi’s is .89/#… Cheapest EVER!! Again, if you are not going to either of these stores or if you do and they have limited stock, simply price-match the ads at Wal-mart.
- AND – I will KILL any one of you that I see paying $2.69/# for chicken breast next week – count on it!!
~ Love and all that good stuff, the Tabasco Hoarder