Thoughtful Thursday ~
UPDATE: See comments, my new BFF Heather just saved my life!! Thanks Heather!!
- So far, I am very un-impressed with the Black Friday ads… and this is a huge disappointment to me since I LOVE shopping on Black Friday! …and as I said, I have most of Santa’s shopping done, for the first time ever, and this year it was going to be all about ME!!!!
- I do like the deals at Rite-aid and CVS on Black Friday, though!
- I am also NOT impressed with the Tops deals next week on the first week back to gas points… and I want to remind you to buy the chicken breast this week while it’s .99/# – next week it is on SALE for 1.99/#…. SEE??!!
- I really want to find a killer deal on a Keurig and a Kitchenaide Mixer.
- I want the Keurig so I can get Dunkin Donut K-cups!
- I want the RED Kitchenaide, mostly as a decoration!!
- I do not understand why the Plasma TV has such a bad name…?
- I am excited that we are supposed to have one more nice weekend, and that we are going to a Ham and Turkey Raffle – where we will probably win a small turkey to the tune of $50 worth of tickets…LOL
- I keep thinking that by having three very good friends that are professional photographers, a new family photo will magically appear.
- I also hope that same “foto-fairy” purchased cute outfits for my whole family to look “Step-Ford” in for our new photo!! PS – We will need a nice frame as well…
- If I cleaned my room, I might just find clothes for the family photo…should there ever be one…
- I also keep thinking that by having a BFF that is a professional organizer, my home will get organized – without letting her in to see my clutter…LOL
- I have 27 items on my ‘menu’ for Thanksgiving and that is just too many!
- Thanksgiving is TRULY my favorite holiday!!
- I keep a running list of things I am thankful for and I read and change it regularly!!
- I do not know what to get “the Daddy” for Christmas… but I do know that man deserves something special!! (See, it’s not always all about me!!)
- Both of my older children were running for a student council position (4th and 5th grades) and neither one won… my heart broke in a million pieces – AGAIN!!!!!!! It really, really hurts!
- My third child is having a rough time in school – he is being a BAD boy…I totally think a Keurig would help!!
- I am so busy at work – beyond busy, but am off until Monday so, I do not care!!
- Tonight, my Girl Scout Troop is doing a cooking class and we are making Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuits…and also having a chocolate fondue – with a fruit plate of course!!
- I still have 300 boxes of GS cookies to deliver, but I am stuck to the computer like glue… Again – I totally think a Keurig would help!!