If last week’s Thoughtful Thursday was the ‘Thankful edition… This week we may beginning the ‘Greed’ edition… LOL… IT’S CHRISTMAS – YEAH!!!!!!!
First off, sorry for the delayed (missing) updates… crazy week here folks and as I am sure is the case in most of your lives, it’s about to get crazier throughout the month. After my marathon, 22 hour shopping spree over Black Friday, I have not set foot in a store yet…so I do not even have Rite-aid or CVS updates for you… however, just today I got a lovely bonus coupon from Tops for $5 off a $35 purchase… that will help with some deals… need one?? Top’s Super Coupon
Speaking of Tops, next week appears to be a “baking supply” week, so I am looking to find all of the coupons I can now… Here is a link to Nestle (mmmm….chocolate chips) to start, who has others??
Well now, speaking of baking supplies, I am starting the “perfect cookie tray pursuit” again!! We make lots of goodies and I love to see what others do as well… So far our plan is:
- Cut-outs (I use my grandma’s recipe, but sadly I do not really love them – I mean I still eat
857a couple but, you know what I really, really love? The Betty Crocker bag mix… they make the sweetest yummiest sugar cookies – a little crisp!! I have googled and failed in finding a homemade recipe that tastes like that mix does! Anyone???)
- Soft drop chocolate chip cookies (cream cheese recipe)
- M&M Cookies and Rolo Cookies (both use a sugar cookie base)
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (you know, the Hershey kiss cookie)
- Peppermint Meringues – my favorite!!
- Hello Dollys (Magic Bars)
- Meatball Cookies
- Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeye’s) but with the Krispys in them…
- Chocolate Wonders (Marshmellow and fudge frosting)
I max out at 10 kinds, but am sadly missing gingerbread or molasses but have tried many kinds and do not have a recipe that I love yet, so…
*EVA GRAHAM, I had gingerbread cookies at your house once that were awesome… do you have a recipe??
I should really just organize a cookie exchange… sure would be easier, wouldn’t it??