TOP TEN – Coupon Rules (Couponing 101)
Top Ten RULES (points) I’ve Learned
1. EXTREME Couponing is a TOTAL hoax!
2. Realistically, you can get all your health and beauty FREE at drug stores and save OVER 50% off your grocery bill EASILY!!
3. A beautiful stockpile will NOT happen overnight.
4. Couponing goes hand in hand with MEAL PLANNING.
5. To coupon you actually have to HAVE coupons!
6. Just like anything – it actually MAY cost you money to get started. (Takes money to make money!!)
7. Couponing has to become a LIFESTYLE.
8. There is ALWAYS something to learn from others.
9. Sometimes you DO actually have to buy things you won’t use.
10. YES, you DO have the time!!
So these are the most prominent things I have learned… We will review each one and really “break it” down! This is going to be a gradual session, which will be updated a couple times a week, and everyone can be involved and ask questions! It is a great starting point for those new to couponing, those that want to start couponing and even some PRO couponers as we all can learn from each other! Stay tuned for updates… You can sign up for auto emails if you want the updates to come right to your inbox – right over there <——– left side, scroll down, enter your email and be sure to confirm when you receive the first email. You can also stay “in the know” by LIKING my facebook page: Our Real Deal!!
So – First breakdown discussion is: #1 EXTREME Couponing is a TOTAL hoax!
Leave a comment… What do you think or want to ask? Do tell!!!