Tasty Tuesday ~ EASY, Pork Loin in Crock Pot *(< 5 Ingredients)
This pork loin roast is the best!!
It is super easy and can be thrown in to the crock-pot to be ready when you are!! Minimal Ingredients creating amazing COMFORT food…If hubby is in charge he cooks much less time and pulls it out to slice. When I am in charge I leave it in longer and “shred” the pork. As always be sure your pork reaches 160 degrees.
This is a family favorite served with crispy potatoes and string beans!
- Pork Loin – I like to buy the whole loin and cut into 1/3s
- 1 can Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup – You really can use any cream soup…
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Salt & Pepper
1. Place loin in crock-pot
2. Pour soup over loin… sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cook in crock, low for 6-8 hours or high for 5-7 hours…
4. Before you are ready to serve (about 15 minutes), pour milk into crockpot… stir up milk and soup as best as you can… shake down again with salt and pepper.
5. Place loin on serving platter and enjoy!!
Sooo Easy… Sooo Delicious!!