Monday Matchups ~ TOPS deals this week
Posted by ourREALdeal...
Some crazy, just for FUN from last week on THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY HERE
MOST VIEWED recipe from last week – My all new “Kicken’ Chicken” HERE
Meal Plan for the week happened HERE
Rite Aid Deals and rolling the UPS – HERE
~ And after careful review and much coupon sorting…
BELOW are MY favorite TOPS deals for this week – Take a look at the ad!!
General GREAT Deals ~
Ground Beef @ $2.99/lb (Best price I have seen on decent burger in a while…sad but true!)
Whole Boneless Pork Loin @ $1.99/lb *Personally I cut this in 1/3’s and make 3 separate roasts BUT did you know you can ask the butcher at the store to cut this for you… all chops… whatever you want! This is a delicious cut of meat and a GREAT price!!!
Butter @ $1.99 (STOCK UP!!)
Eggs – 2/$3
10 for $10 sale – Buy 10 and get the 11th item free (so .90 each – great deal on 2 liters to start stocking up for camping season!)
- Pepsi 2 Liter
- Upstate Intense milk
- Tops Pasta
- Del Monte Tomatoes
- Green Giant canned Veg
- Rotel Tomatoes use the $1/3 Rotel coupon from the 1/18 Smartsource
- Chef boyardee cans and Micro cups
- Starkist Albacore Canned
- Quaker Popped rice cakes use the $1/2 Quaker Popped coupon from the 1/4 Redplum pay $.50
- Nabisco Go Packs
- Keebler Mini Cups
Nabisco Snack crackers – 3 / $6 ( $2 each ONLY when you buy 3)
– the $1/3 Nabisco coupon from the 1/18 Smartsource
Sugardale Hot Dogs – $1.25 (We hoard these for fish food – fishing at camp!)
– the $.50/1 Sugardale coupon from the 2/1 Smartsource
My reason for shopping this week ~
BONUS 200 GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 5 CEREAL – LOVE the cereal stock up option!! All cereal (as listed in ad) is $2.50/box!
Buy 5, deduct your coupons and still get 200 BONUS gas points worth $6! That is an additional savings of $1.20 off each box… so for example, I have $1 of Post Honey Bunches of Oats Q’s… so my cereal will be only $1.50 ($2.50-$1 coupon) BUT I will get $1.20 value in free gas, so cereal is only $.30/box!!
BUT WAIT… I also have “buy 2 cereal get a FREE gallon of milk coupons”…
AND would you believe I also have “buy 2 cereal and save $2 on coffee coupons”… and there is a super deal on a small canister of Maxwell House for only $1.99… so FREE coffee as well!
THIS is my favorite coupon deal ever – LOL!!!!
- General Mills – $1/3 General Mills coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource (I have received 2 catalinas for $2.50 off of 5 boxes recently so check your stash and check your printables!)
- Quaker (look for peelies!)
- Post (I ordered some good coupons for these!)
- TOPS BRANDS
…and FINALLY ~
Then there is this deal… HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE COUPON FOR BONUS GAS POINTS – IN AD!!
(100 Pts WYB $10, 200 Pts WYB $15 and 300 Pts WYB $20) * be safe, scan the” in ad coupon FIRST
There is also THIS pdf printable from Tops for $5/$20 HERE
AND this $2/$10 in Health and Beauty coupon HERE
AND click-to-card just issued 3 coupons for TopCare Children’s Suspension ($3), Omeprazole ($3) and Ibuprofen ($2)… add them HERE
… I need to check for more coupons…. But liking:
- SOFTSOAP hand soap – B1G1
- DOVE (bar soap) 2 pk – B1G1
- IRISH SPRING or SOFTSOAP Body Wash or Speed Stick GEAR Deodorant – 2/$7
- SUAVE Shampoo – $1
- HALLS – $1.25 (use the $1/2 Halls coupon from the 2/8 or 1/11 SS)
SO – what is your favorite MEAL and/or DEAL this week? Do tell!!