Donna’s Dip ~ FRESH with veggies!
My friend Donna makes this dip and for years I would wait to hook up with her at a party just to get some of this yumminess… until it dawned on me that I could actually make it myself… sometimes I am so brilliant that way!!
This dip is just FRESH… every bit of it bursts with flavor and using the requisite BLACK PEPPER Triscuits make it a complete meal!!
- Block of Cream cheese
- 3TBS sour cream
- 3 TBS dry ranch
- Red Onion
- 1 cup Italian dressing (ZESTY)
- Black Pepper Triscuits!
- Chop (finely diced) a tomato, a cucumber and a red onion and pour a cup of ZESTY Italian dressing over it… set aside while you prepare creamy layer
- Blend a block of cream cheese with sour cream and dry ranch dressing… spread in 9×13 or on a serving platter with sides….
- Pour chopped veggies over the creamy layer
- Serve with the triscuits (or any cracker) and dig in!!!