Weekly Menu ~ Meal Plan
Posted by ourREALdeal...
Oh my – the baseball/softball season is in FULL swing! We are actually lucking out with only ONE game each day this week… but we also have BABY GIRLS 13th Birthday and Mother’s Day to contend with… AND today was too beautiful of a day to spend inside making food for the week, so I need a really good plan!
We had dishes of beans and potatoes and those paired so well with fresh delicious burgers on the grill today!! Tasted just like the summer day it was!!
I also already prepped cubed chicken to make CASHEW CHICKEN this week and I am pulling the last of the FREEZER MEALS I have stashed out to make room for next weekend’s MEAL APPEAL workshop… Have you LIKED the MEAL APPEAL facebook page yet? PLEASE do and share all the event postings!!
Here are the dinners we are having this week:
- BURGERS on the grill – camp burgers from a Meal Appeal workshop
- Cashew Chicken from this recipe HERE
- Beans and Wienies – throw them in the crock before baseball and its hot and hearty when we get home
- Dinner out – Birthday Girl’s choice
- Lasagna (Freezer Meal Stash) – perfect for a Friday NIght
- Chicken Pot Pie (Freezer Meal Stash) and an awesome BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (Freezer Meal Stash) for BRUNCH
- Sunday – Mother’s Day…. Donna’s Dip HERE and Veggie and Fruit Platters… Chicken BBQ with Sausage, Peppers and Onions, Big Ole’ Macaroni salad HERE and Desserts!!
And you…? What does your week entail? AND what are you cooking??