Category Archives: TOPS
My FAVORITE Tops deals this week….
Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Big Pack – $1.99/lb — STOCK UP PRICE!!!
Italian Sausage $2.99/lb big pack
Foxy Iceberg Lettuce $.99/head
SUPER COUPONS IN AD – all GREAT deals!!
Tops Orange Juice from Concentrate 64 oz – $1.49 (with in-ad Super Coupon)
D’Italiano Italian Bread 20 oz loaf – $1.69 (with in-ad Super Coupon)
Jumbo Signature Cinnamon Buns 4 count – $1.99 (with in-ad Super Coupon)
Nabisco Ritz Crackers $1.77 – (with in-ad Super Coupon)
Poland Spring 24ct water $2.99 – (with in-ad Super Coupon)
Tops 100ct cooked shrimp $7.49 – (with in-ad Super Coupon)
Nescafe Taster’s Choice Single-Serve Instant Coffee 6 ct – $1.00
– $0.50 off ONE Nescafe Taster’s Choice single-serve coffee (RP 8/23/15)
= FREE 🙂
Ken’s Salad Dressing 16 oz – $2.00
– $1/2 or $0.75 off ONE Ken’s Salad Dressing (SS 8/9/15)
Old El Paso Salsa Seasoning Mix Packet – $0.89
– $1.00 off THREE Old El Paso products – Tear pad… or printable
– Earn $1.00 SavingStar Credit when you buy THREE Old El Paso products
= $.22 cents each after coupon and SavingStar Credit
Nature Valley Granola Bars – $2.00
– $1/2 coupon in the 7/12 Smartsource
= $1. 50
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars – $2.00
– $0.55 off ONE Quaker Chewy Bars (RP 8/23/15)
= $.90 cents after doubles
Fiber One bars – $2
-$.50/1 Fiber one printable or use the $1/2 coupons in the 7/12 or 8/2 Smartsource
Ten for Ten / 100 GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 10 ITEMS LISTED BELOW
Gatorade or Propel Fitness water/ Glaceau Smart water or Vitamin water $1
Banquet Brown and serve sausages $1
Hunts Pasta Sauce $1
Knorr Pasta sides $1
Banquet Pot Pies $1
Tops Soft cookies $1
Tops Chicken Noodle Tomato and condensed soups $.50
Tops Canned Vegetables $.50
Looking at next week’s TOPS ad – I see a few GREAT deals, although not much couponing or gas point earning – hahaha
Good thing I am cooking a 69lb. ham for Easter and we won’t need much for next week!!
HERE are my favorite deals:
GAS POINT BONUS COUPONS – in TOPS flyer (SCAN THESE FIRST BEFORE MANUFACTURER COUPONS!)
ALL ARE 50 points when you spend $10 in the listed dept.: DAIRY, FROZEN FOOD, DELI, BAKERY, HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Decent Price but so far no coupons…. (hoping for some PEELIES)
- Knorr Pasta Sides – $1
- Pop tarts – $1.67
- Post Cereals – $1.99
- Oreos – $2.50
GAS BOX – 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS (see ad)
Here are my favorites – remember earning the BONUS gas points is comparable to saving an extra $1 on each item!!
- Keebler Fudge Shop – $2.50
- Snyders Pretzels or Tortilla chips and Salsas – $3
-$1/2 Pretzels (1/11 SS)
- Frito Lay Party size bags (shows Doritos too) – $3.99
- Breakstone Cottage cheese doubles – $1
-$.35/1 California product PDF HERE (should double)
- International delight creamer – $3.00
– $1/2 ID Creamer (3/29 RP)
- Dannon Light and fit 4ct -$2
-$.50/1 (doubled from the 3/22 SS)
- Sargento Shredded Cheese – $2.50 (Tastings coupon in 3/29 SS)
- Mama Rosies frozen pasta – $3.33
- Fresh Gourmet Croutons – $2 – $1/2 Fresh Gourmet printable – HERE
Nice $1 Deals –
TOPS Snack Cakes, Hunts Snack Puddings, Ramen Noodles 6 packs
And Check out all the TOPS brand B1G1 FREE deals – in the ad…
- My FAVORITE = Mezzetta Peppers BOGO (prices vary)
- TOPS pickles, olives, mustard, rice, cream soups, chicken broth, croutons and Baggies
- Jones Sausages BOGO @ $2.99
- Monks Bread – this PDF printable HERE for .75 off
Happy MONDAY my friends!
How are you?? Ready for the week ahead? What ‘cha got going on??
So for this week, I did a MEAL PLAN – HERE
It includes lots of new recipes to try and this week I will update you on the pizza and peanut butter bon-bons we made. Check it out and share your meal plans with us! We all love new ideas!!
I planned a simple RITE-AID Ups roll (FREE shampoo)– HERE
I also reviewed a couple FREEBIES at CVS (mascara – I love it!) – HERE
I planned MY favorite deals at TOPS – HERE
It is a new GAS POINT earning cycle and based on the rain checks I have I am hoping to hit $1.00 off per gallon this week alone! Do you get rain checks?
Now – on to the CRAZY week…
SO – favorite meal?? Favorite deal?? Share something with us!!
YEAH – gas points are starting again…. I actually did my best ever last earning period and got 4 full FREE tanks of gas! I have not done a ton of shopping the last 2 weeks so I need to start building up again.
I don’t see any spectacular deals with the BONUS gas points this week, so in order to earn gas points they will have to come from using 10 coupons!
HERE are the deals I am looking at:
Through SUNDAY only: Marie Callenders Mini Pies and cakes – $2
– $.75/1 Marie Callendars ( 2/8 SS) *EXPIRES SUNDAY – 1 DAY ONLY !!!
= Only $.50!
SUPER COUPON IN AD – Maxwell House coffee – $1.99
Wishbone Salad Dressing -$1.69
Dannon Light and Fit Cups – $.50
– $1/4 Dannon light and fit coupon ( 3/22)
Cabot chunk cheese – $2.50
– $2/2 Tops coupon ( 3/8 SS)
– OTHER coupons?
DEAL #1 – SAVE $3 INSTANTLY wyb 5 items – QUAKER:
Quaker Life or Captain Crunch Cereal BOGO
Quaker Chewy bars, Oatmeal, or Oatmeal Squares cereal – $2.50
- Whoohooo I have rainchecks for the last gas point deal!!
Domino Sugar, Flour and/or Nestle Chocolate Chips – $1.99
-sugar coupon from the 3/15 inserts
B2G3 FREE Margherita Pepperoni – One of my favorite deals! (Look for coupons on Deli counter!!)
– $2/2 Tops store coupon – 3/8 SS
Utz Chips B2G3 Free
-USE with “save $1.50 when you buy 1 Utz Chip and 1 Heluva Good dips coupon ( 2/1 SS)”
Betty Crocker Helpers – 3/$5.00 ($1.67 each)
BONUS – Save $2.00 INSTANTLY on Ground Beef when you purchase 3 participating items
-$0.50/1 Betty Crocker Hamburger Helpers ( 3-1 SS)
= as low as $0.67 each AND $2 off ground beef
POM Wonderful Juice 8 oz – $1.00
– $0.50/1 Pom Juice ( 2-8 SS (DND) )
= as low as FREE! (if coupon gets doubled)
Listed BELOW are my favorite TOPS deals this week (3/15) and my “shopping the deals” plan for the week…. Not a ton of deals to be excited by, but it is a NON gas point week so no big deal. I will stock up on chicken breast and maybe some cottage doublers and Tops bagels!
Chicken Breast @ $1.99
Bagged Apples and Pears – B1G1
Pepsi (2 liters) – 5/$5
Tops Veggies, canned – $.50
Kelloggs Cereal and Quaker Granola Bars – 4/$10
– $1/3 Kelloggs cereal in the 3/1 Redplum
Pop Tarts – $1.67
– $1/3 Pop Tarts (SUNDAY ONLY) coupon
SAVE $4 INSTANTLY WHEN YOU BUY 4
Texas Toast or Texas Toast with cheese – $3.00
-$1/1 Texas toast coupon from the 3/1 Smartsource
Farmrich Appetizers – $5.99
-use the $1/1 Farm rich Tops coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource AND
– $1.10/1 Farm rich –
Breakstone Cottage cheese Doubles – $1
-$.35/1 California product PDF
Tops Bagels – $1.00
Thoughtful Thursday ~
A MEAL PLAN review – HERE
Favorite Rite-aid deals – HERE
Favorite TOPS deals – HERE
Most viewed RECIPE this week – SKILLET LASAGNA (2 weeks running!) – HERE
Some PERSONAL thoughts:
- My BFF took me to the Garth Brooks concert last weekend and I have to say… anyone that can rock a crowd like he did (every person sang every song – almost louder than him) after being gone for 18 years, is truly an amazing performer!!! Not to mention my girl Trisha was there and rocked the crowd herself – plus did a video montage of her cooking show bloopers to American Girl…. Pitter patter my heart!! Drinks were a small fortune at $36 for 2 though…. Thank god I got in the pizza line and she got in the drink line…. Hahahaha…. And YES that was our dinner out since we spent all our FREE time before shopping at KOHL’s… AND we may have been waylaid by the “FREE” parking at the casino….
- We are going out to celebrate a new BFFs birthday this weekend and I am so excited for a FUN night out… isn’t it great to realize NEW friendships based on your common ground at certain points in your life? Make new friends but keep the old…. What a GREAT sentiment – right?!!
- Have you seen the picture of the soldier holding the new born baby in the American flag? Can you believe the amount of controversy that picture has caused….??
- How about the Lancaster “Redskins” controversy…. WOW! I mean seriously my school mascot is a TROJAN…. But you know who I feel for – the “Gophers”… seriously – who thought, “Hey, let’s be Gophers!” No DISRESPECT intended of course!!
- You know what is disrespectful and shameful and actually brought me to tears… the idiots of Sigma Alpha Epsilon house at the University of Oklahoma… Not much offends me and I guess I take diversity acceptance very seriously (since it’s my job) OR I like to consider counting myself LUCKY that racial issues are not prevalent “ in my world” (hopefully I am not wrong in my rose colored glasses)… BUT seeing that video and hearing those “CHILDREN” say such hateful things upset me to the core!!!
So – go ahead – give your opinion…. WHAT do you think about any of these topics??
Happy Weekend upon us! What great plans do you have??
~ WEEKLY Meal Plan ~
I planned a Rite-aid deal: HERE
I planned my TOPS deals: HERE
Main purchases are the beef roast, sausage and the fish and veggies on sale this week… all to be used as part of this meal plan! Plus I am grabbing $1.25 Oreos, FREE pretzels and cheap sausage and OJ!!
Then I got back to the menu for this week – I usually use my Sundays to prep for the week, you know after my morning of THE FOOD NETWORK and I essentially prepare all the main components of each of the night’s meals…. BUT I am going to GARTH today (and hoping to have Trisha invite me to their home for some cooking fun!!) …so not a lot of prep time for me; all the meals have to be something I can easily pull together each night (or K can if I am at Garth and Trishas!!).
Monday – “Meat-Less Mondays” (Gonna try this….)
BAKED CHEESE RAVIOLI – recipe found HERE, looks like a Disney feature…?? Sounds yummy and I am going to try it without any meat though… will let you know!
Tuesday – AKA TACO TUESDAY or “As foreign as we get” night
Ranch Chicken Enchiladas – recipe found HERE… this is a new one I saw on facebook and I wanted to try the combo of the salsa and ranch! I’ll let you know how it all turns out!
Chicken and Biscuits – Actually using the last of the turkey combined with the last of the soup I made and just serving over cooked Pillsbury biscuits. Quick, easy, hearty and delicious!!
Crock Pot Slop – Everything in the crock, no stirring, 4-6 hours on high; green beans, potatoes, kielbasa, water , bouillon… Deliciousness!!
Friday – Usually PIZZA Night
Pizza – making some homemade “Just like Pizza Hut” Pan pizzas that I found HERE
Saturday – To cook or not to cook…
Leftovers, Breakfast (cereal), Something New, or eating out – it all depends on what the weekend plans end up being AND whether or not the week’s plan stayed on track… Fill in as needed or have wine for dinner and make the masses fend for themselves – my favorite plan!!
BEEF ROAST – Buying a large Top Round Roast from the TOPS sale this week and I will do in the crock with my typical onion soup mix… and we like to add horseradish! I am also going to do roasted potatoes and carrots!
SO – what are you making this week??
Listed BELOW are my favorite TOPS deals this week (3/8) and my “shopping the deals” plan for the week:
Whole Chickens – $ .99/lb
Italian Sausage – $2.99/lb
Top Round Roast – $3.99/lb * GREAT price!!
Corned Beef – $4.99/lb. (Looks like ALDI has corned beef for $3.99/lb.)
AND Don’t forget your ST. Paddy’s meal ingredients:
Cabbage – $.39/lb
Celery (w/super coupon in ad) for .88
Potatoes – B1G1 FREE
Onions – B1G1 FREE
Carrots – B1G1 FREE
And Rye Bread – $2.50
Deal #1 – “BUY 2, GET 3 ITEMS FREE:
- Purex (50 oz, 43 oz, 24 ct)
-$2/2 Purex Liquids, Ultrapacks or Powershot Detergent (RP 03/01/15) watch sizing??
- Smithfield Smoked sausage
-$0.75/1 Smithfield Anytime Favorites (SS 03/01/15) work??
- Pepsi 6 pack Bottles
- Wise Chips
- Emerald Almonds
- Fast Fixin’s
- Panera Soup
Deal #2 – SAVE $5 (OYNO) WYB $20 OR $10 (OYNO) WYB $30 (This =1/3 off price)
- Edys Ice Cream – $3.33
- Birds Eye Veggies – $2
-$1/2 Birds Eye Steamfresh (SS 02/22/15)
- Van deKamps Fish Sticks – B1G1 ($1/2 with Click to Card)
- DeWafflebakkers Pancakes – $2.50
- Mama Rosies frozen pasta – $3.33 ($1/2 with Click to Card)
- McCain fries – $2.50 ($1/2 with Click to Card)
- Bob Evans Breakfast sandwiches – 25% off retail
-$1/1 Bob Evans Frozen Breakfasts Product, exp. 4/30/15 (RP 03/01/15)
- Dr Oetker Pizzas -$3.99
- On Cor Meals – $3.33
- Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread – $2
- Pepperidge Farm Frozen cake – $3.00 ($1/2 with Click to Card)
My Deal Ideas:
16 veggies = $32
-(8) $1/2 = Save $8
Pay $24, Get $10 Catalina = $14 or only .875 each!!
Ice Cream = $3.33, 2 Fish Sticks =_____ , 2 pastas = $6.66, 2 Breakfast Sammies = _____, 2 fries = $5, 2 cakes = $6 / Total should = $30 ish
-$1/2 Fish from click to card
-$1/2 Pasta from click to card
-$1/2 Fries from click to card
-$1/2 Cakes from click to card
-(2) $1 Bob Evans
= SAVE $6 = $24 – $10 Catalina = $14 for all!!
Deal #3 – SAVE $10 Instantly when you buy ANY 10 items! (So that is $1 less per item WYB 10…. )
I am thinking that at $1 less per item and with the available coupons, this should make for some GREAT deals!
- All Progresso Soups
$0.50/3 Progresso Canned Soups, exp. 3/28/15 (SS 02/01/15)
- All General Mills Cereal – $2.50
Various coupons 2/22 SS and 3/1 SS
- All Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – $2.50
- All Fiber One or Nature Valley Bars – $2.50
$0.50/1 Fiber One Streusel Bars, exp. 3/21/15 (SS 01/25/15)
$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Granola Thins or Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares or Fiber One Chewy Bars, 90 Calories Products, Protein Chewy Bars, Streusel Bars or Meal Bar, exp. 4/4/15 (SS 02/08/15) [5-ct.+ granola bars]
- All Toaster Strudel
$0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Toaster Scrambles Pastries or Pancakes, exp. 4/18/15 (SS 01/25/15) [Excludes Heat-N-Go Mini Pancakes]
- All Old El Paso Kits
$1/3 Old El Paso Product, exp. 3/21/15 (SS 01/25/15) [Excludes refrigerated, frozen and soup products]
- All Bisquick, 20-60 oz.
- All Gold Metal Flour
- All GM Chex Mix or Bugles
$0.50/2 General Mills Chex Mix Regular, Muddy Buddies, Popped, Xtreme, Chips, Bugles, Gardetto’s Snack Mix or Green Giant Veggie Snacks, exp. 4/18/15 (SS 02/22/15) [3.7-oz.+]
$0.50/2 Chex Mix, Muddy Buddies, Popped, Xtreme, Chips or Bugles Corn Sacks, Gardetto’s Snack Mix or Green Giant Veggie Snacks, exp. 3/21/15 (SS 01/25/15) [3.7-oz.+
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls – 40 CT
Deal #4 – SAVE $5 INCREDI-DEAL – SAVE $5 WHEN YOU BUY 5 (So again, $1 off each item WYB 5)
- Oreos – $2.99
– $1/2 Oreos coupon (2/1 SS) * I have -/.75/2 coupons that double… = 1.25 Oreos!!!
- Nabisco Ritz crackers and Crackerfulls – $2.99 (Peelies??)
- Snyders – $2.50
– $1/2 Snyders coupon ( 1/11 SS) * There were recently $1 peelies…
Many other items – see flyer – but nothing I could match a coupon to…
Additional Deals I am looking at for stock up:
Sugardale Bacon – $2.99
-$.50/1 Sugardale coupon (2/1 SS) = $1.99
Sara Lee Snack cakes BOGO @ $3.99
– $1/1 Sara Lee coupon ( 3/1 SS) = $2.99 for 2
Skippy Peanut Butter – $2.50
-$.50 coupon – doubled (2/8 SS) = $1.50 each
FREE MILK WHEN YOU BUY 4 EGGO WAFFLES OR BITES – $2.50
Banquet Sausages -$1
-$1.50 off when you buy 3 and 59 oz 100% Floridas natural OJ coupon (3/1 SS) * combine with Super Coupon in ad for $2.49… so 3 sausage and 1 OJ = $5.49 – $1.50Q = $3.99 for all 4
Happy MONDAY my friends! How are you??
So far this week, I did a very basic MEAL PLAN – HERE
I planned a simple RITE-AID Ups roll – HERE
Then I started on my TOPS plan…. TOPS has me entirely sucked in again for this week… kids don’t really need me to cook, do they?? Has anyone noticed my obsessive behavior? If I decide to shop and coupon I have to go to the store every single day and I spend every waking moment scheming deals in my mind… and on the weeks I cook, I do the same thing; making 500 meals… If only this theory worked for cleaning my house and or exercising… but it DOES NOT – hahaha
Anyhow – after the thrill of last week’s CRAZY H&B deals… I actually hit $7.80 off per gallon in FREE gas – that is more than 3 full 30 gallon fill ups… I was totally a person possessed and this week – oh my… we are heading down the same road since DOLLAR DOUBLERS have appeared!!
HERE is a link to print your own DOUBLERS – print them ahead as they are NOT in the ad this time!!
The click to card coupons also featured a $5/$50 coupon, so add that now!! Click HERE
Listed BELOW are my favorite TOPS deals this week and my “shopping the deals” plan for the week:
FREE MILK WHEN YOU BUY 4 ITEMS (Kelloggs cereal and poptarts) ALL ARE $2.50
– $1.50 off milk when you buy 3 raisin bran (3/1 RP)
– $1/3 Kelloggs cereal (3/1 RP)
– $1/3 Pop Tarts ( 2/1 RP)
Combine with DOLLAR DOUBLERs
DEAL IDEA – hoping this works:
Buy 6 Raisin Bran and any 2 other Kelloggs Cereal or Poptarts – 8 x $2.50 = $20.00
Get 2 gallons of milk – both are FREE (1 free with each set of 4 cereals)
-(4) Dollar Doublers = SAVE $4
-(2) $1/3 coupons = SAVE $2
-(2) $1.50 off milk = SAVE $3
= $11.00 for 8 cereal and 2 gallons of milk!!!
SAVE $10 INSTANTLY WHEN YOU BUY 10 ITEMS – see ad, but DEAL IDEA:
Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal cups – $1.67
Buy 10 = $16.70 – $10 INSTANT SAVINGS = $6.70
– (5) $1/2 coupon (3/1 RP) = $1.70
Combine with (4) DOLLAR DOUBLER after add ins to reach $20 (I hope to use a combo of GREEN GIANT and Celentano Pastas from other gas box) = MONEY MAKER!!!!!
FIRST 200 GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS – DEAL IDEAS:
Dawn Dish soap – $3
– $1/2 Dawn coupon ( 3/1 P&G)
Use with doubler and pay $2 (WYB 2) and get $1 credit each towards FREE GAS!!
Buy 6 Dawn @ $3 = $18.00
ADD $2 filler (coffee creamer since it is a neccessity!) to get to $20
-(4) Dollar Doublers = SAVE $4
-(3) $1/2 coupons = SAVE $3
= $13.00 out of pocket BUT earn 200 points = $6.00 in FREE gas = only $7 for 6 DAWN!!
2nd BOX – 200 GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS – DEAL IDEAS:
Gortons Frozen Fish BOGO @ Various prices
– $1/2 Grilled coupon ( 1/4 SS)
Use with doubler and pay ?? and get $1 credit each towards FREE GAS!!
Ore Ida Frozen Fries – $3.00
-$1/2 Ore Ida (1/25 RP)
Use with doubler and pay $2.00 and get $1 credit each towards FREE GAS!!
Green Giant frozen boxed Vegetables JUST $1 (NO COUPON NEEDED)
*BUY 6, you get $6 in gas for buying $6 in veggies =FREE
Celentano Pastas BOGO @ Various prices * counts as 2 gas box items
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels – $2
– $1/3 Pillsbury Toaster Strudels coupon (1/25 SS)
Use with doubler and pay $1.33 and get $1 credit each towards FREE GAS!!
Dole Frozen Fruit – $3.99 includes Dippers!
-$1/1 Dole Dippers coupon (1/18 SS)
Use with doubler and pay $1.99 and get $1 credit each towards FREE GAS!!
Buy 6 Toaster Strudel @ $2 = $12.00
Buy 2 Celentano Pasta = $4.00 (Guessing)
Buy 4 Green Giant Veggies = $4
-(4) Dollar Doublers = SAVE $4
-(2) $1/3 coupons = SAVE $2
= $14.00 BUT earn 400 BONUS gas points, worth $12 in FREE gas = $2 for all!!!!
Just a need, and it’s on sale: Coffee Mate – $3
OH TOPS… you truly do NEVER stop saving me more…. LOL…. MORE FREE GAS = LOVE!!!!!!!!