My friend Donna makes this dip and for years I would wait to hook up with her at a party just to get some of this yumminess… until it dawned on me that I could actually make it myself… sometimes I am so brilliant that way!!
This dip is just FRESH… every bit of it bursts with flavor and using the requisite BLACK PEPPER Triscuits make it a complete meal!!
- Block of Cream cheese
- 3TBS sour cream
- 3 TBS dry ranch
- Red Onion
- 1 cup Italian dressing (ZESTY)
- Black Pepper Triscuits!
- Chop (finely diced) a tomato, a cucumber and a red onion and pour a cup of ZESTY Italian dressing over it… set aside while you prepare creamy layer
- Blend a block of cream cheese with sour cream and dry ranch dressing… spread in 9×13 or on a serving platter with sides….
- Pour chopped veggies over the creamy layer
- Serve with the triscuits (or any cracker) and dig in!!!
A MONEYMAKER, some FREEBIES and a few CHEAP deals… CVS is well worth the stop this week!
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 oz or Irish Spring Bar Soap 3 pk – 2/$4 (Signature Bar soap is included!)
-$2 Irish Spring Bar Soap Gear or Signature, exp. 5/2/15 (SS 04/12/15)
GET $2 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
= $2 MONEYMAKER
Jergens, Curel or All Biore – according to CVS.com, these are included:
biore charcoal cleanser trial size 1 oz – $1.99-$2.19
jergens original scent cherry-almond moisturizer 3 oz – $2.37
Get $5 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent 30 loads – $1.99
-$1 crt (printing for everyone 04/19-04/25)
VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner – 2/$1.50 (Limit 4)
$1 crt (printing for everyone 04/19-04/25)
All Almay Cosmetics B1G1 50% Off
-$4 Almay Product, exp. 4/26/15 (SS 04/12/15) [ETS]
Looking at next week’s TOPS ad – I see a few GREAT deals, although not much couponing or gas point earning – hahaha
Good thing I am cooking a 69lb. ham for Easter and we won’t need much for next week!!
HERE are my favorite deals:
GAS POINT BONUS COUPONS – in TOPS flyer (SCAN THESE FIRST BEFORE MANUFACTURER COUPONS!)
ALL ARE 50 points when you spend $10 in the listed dept.: DAIRY, FROZEN FOOD, DELI, BAKERY, HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Decent Price but so far no coupons…. (hoping for some PEELIES)
- Knorr Pasta Sides – $1
- Pop tarts – $1.67
- Post Cereals – $1.99
- Oreos – $2.50
GAS BOX – 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS (see ad)
Here are my favorites – remember earning the BONUS gas points is comparable to saving an extra $1 on each item!!
- Keebler Fudge Shop – $2.50
- Snyders Pretzels or Tortilla chips and Salsas – $3
-$1/2 Pretzels (1/11 SS)
- Frito Lay Party size bags (shows Doritos too) – $3.99
- Breakstone Cottage cheese doubles – $1
-$.35/1 California product PDF HERE (should double)
- International delight creamer – $3.00
– $1/2 ID Creamer (3/29 RP)
- Dannon Light and fit 4ct -$2
-$.50/1 (doubled from the 3/22 SS)
- Sargento Shredded Cheese – $2.50 (Tastings coupon in 3/29 SS)
- Mama Rosies frozen pasta – $3.33
- Fresh Gourmet Croutons – $2 – $1/2 Fresh Gourmet printable – HERE
Nice $1 Deals –
TOPS Snack Cakes, Hunts Snack Puddings, Ramen Noodles 6 packs
And Check out all the TOPS brand B1G1 FREE deals – in the ad…
- My FAVORITE = Mezzetta Peppers BOGO (prices vary)
- TOPS pickles, olives, mustard, rice, cream soups, chicken broth, croutons and Baggies
- Jones Sausages BOGO @ $2.99
- Monks Bread – this PDF printable HERE for .75 off
WHOOOAAA – aaaaaamazingggggg!!! SERIOUSLY – you have to make this!
A few weeks ago I had a chicken, bacon melt and it was so good and I kept thinking of how I could make it a FREEZER MEAL… so I searched the giant internet’s recipe files and I tried a few sauces and VOILA, the Jacked Up Chicken Bacon Bake was created!
My original sandwich housed Swiss cheese but I figured Pepper Jack would put this dish right over the edge and it sure did!!
Here we go….
- 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut in ½ width wise) I used 4 breasts divided
- ½ lb cooked bacon
- 2 cups cheese – This time, I shredded and used Pepper Jack but have used sliced swiss before too… You just need to completely cover the chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Slice chicken breast (width wise) so the breasts are thin and place breast into a greased (spray Pam) casserole or 9 x 13
- Cover chicken with strips of bacon
- Cover bacon with cheese
- Mix soup, milk and sour cream – pour over cheese
- Melt stick of butter, mix stuffing into melted butter – pour over sauce and “push” into topping
- Cover dish with foil and bake covered for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven then remove foil covering and continue baking for another 15 minutes
- Pull from oven, allow to sit for 5 minute then serve
Happy MONDAY my friends!
How are you?? Ready for the week ahead? It’s EASTER… I hope to goodness this means SPRING is upon us!! This week we need to get the eggs dyed… and get the desserts made!
HERE is our MEAL PLAN – HERE
Stay Tuned for the posting of the new Chicken Bake I created!!
No more UPS at Rite-aid so I skipped a plan there but I did plan a GREAT CVS trip!! – HERE
I planned MY favorite deals at TOPS – HERE
I went today and got $243 worth for only $83 out of pocket… AND I earned $1.40 in gas points!!
Now – on to the CRAZY week…
SO – favorite meal?? Favorite deal?? Share something with us!!
TOPS deals for the week ~ I am not seeing a ton of COUPON deals, but still some great prices and options…. Here is what I will do:
GAS BOX DEAL #1 – EARN 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 items:
*Stock up CHEESE, Capri Suns, and KRAFT dressing, remember 200 BONUS points essentially saves you $1 per item…
Kraft Shredded cheese – $2.50 and Cracker Barrel slices and Bars – $2.50 or Kraft Singles – $3.00
Capri Sun 10ct – $2.50 (- $.75/3 Capri Sun 10 ct coupon 3/1 SS)
Kraft Dressing – $2
GAS BOX DEAL #2 – EARN 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 items:
– $5/3 Pantene shampoo or conditioner coupons from the 3/29 or 3/1 P&G
OR -$2/1 Styler coupon from the 3/1 P&G or 3/15 SS
*When figuring value of gas points, the stylers are FREE
Sugardale Ham – $1.79/lb
Cheerios (all kinds) – $2.50
– $1/3 General Mills (3/22 SS) or the $1/2 Cheerios protein ( 3/1 SS)
Smithfield bacon – B2G3
Coffee Mate Creamer – $2.50
Pepsi 12ct , 8ct, or 6ct – B2G3 or Coke 2 Liters – $1 or 7up 5 for $5 when you buy 5
Nabisco crackers $2.00
-$1/2 Triscuit Tops coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource = $1.50 each
Tostitos or Lays – B2 Get 2 FREE
Birdseye or Steam Fresh – $1
-$1/2 Steamfresh (2/22 SS)
Pillsbury Crescent rolls $2
Bison Sour cream – B1G1
Potatoes – B1G1
Kozy Shack pudding – $2.50 (.75 tear pad right by pudding) or Jello Pudding – $1
Philly Cream cheese – $1.67
– $1/3 Kraft Cream cheese (3/15 SS) = $1.33
Banquet sausages -$1
French’s french fried onions – $2.99
Dole Canned pineapple -$1
– $1/3 Dole fruit (3/22 SS)
Pennsylvania Dutch egg noodles – $1
– $1/2 Pennsylvania dutch (3/8 SS)