A MONEYMAKER, some FREEBIES and a few CHEAP deals… CVS is well worth the stop this week!
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 oz or Irish Spring Bar Soap 3 pk – 2/$4 (Signature Bar soap is included!)
-$2 Irish Spring Bar Soap Gear or Signature, exp. 5/2/15 (SS 04/12/15)
GET $2 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
= $2 MONEYMAKER
Jergens, Curel or All Biore – according to CVS.com, these are included:
biore charcoal cleanser trial size 1 oz – $1.99-$2.19
jergens original scent cherry-almond moisturizer 3 oz – $2.37
Get $5 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent 30 loads – $1.99
-$1 crt (printing for everyone 04/19-04/25)
VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner – 2/$1.50 (Limit 4)
$1 crt (printing for everyone 04/19-04/25)
All Almay Cosmetics B1G1 50% Off
-$4 Almay Product, exp. 4/26/15 (SS 04/12/15) [ETS]
Looking at next week’s TOPS ad – I see a few GREAT deals, although not much couponing or gas point earning – hahaha
Good thing I am cooking a 69lb. ham for Easter and we won’t need much for next week!!
HERE are my favorite deals:
GAS POINT BONUS COUPONS – in TOPS flyer (SCAN THESE FIRST BEFORE MANUFACTURER COUPONS!)
ALL ARE 50 points when you spend $10 in the listed dept.: DAIRY, FROZEN FOOD, DELI, BAKERY, HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Decent Price but so far no coupons…. (hoping for some PEELIES)
- Knorr Pasta Sides – $1
- Pop tarts – $1.67
- Post Cereals – $1.99
- Oreos – $2.50
GAS BOX – 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS (see ad)
Here are my favorites – remember earning the BONUS gas points is comparable to saving an extra $1 on each item!!
- Keebler Fudge Shop – $2.50
- Snyders Pretzels or Tortilla chips and Salsas – $3
-$1/2 Pretzels (1/11 SS)
- Frito Lay Party size bags (shows Doritos too) – $3.99
- Breakstone Cottage cheese doubles – $1
-$.35/1 California product PDF HERE (should double)
- International delight creamer – $3.00
– $1/2 ID Creamer (3/29 RP)
- Dannon Light and fit 4ct -$2
-$.50/1 (doubled from the 3/22 SS)
- Sargento Shredded Cheese – $2.50 (Tastings coupon in 3/29 SS)
- Mama Rosies frozen pasta – $3.33
- Fresh Gourmet Croutons – $2 – $1/2 Fresh Gourmet printable – HERE
Nice $1 Deals –
TOPS Snack Cakes, Hunts Snack Puddings, Ramen Noodles 6 packs
And Check out all the TOPS brand B1G1 FREE deals – in the ad…
- My FAVORITE = Mezzetta Peppers BOGO (prices vary)
- TOPS pickles, olives, mustard, rice, cream soups, chicken broth, croutons and Baggies
- Jones Sausages BOGO @ $2.99
- Monks Bread – this PDF printable HERE for .75 off
WHOOOAAA – aaaaaamazingggggg!!! SERIOUSLY – you have to make this!
A few weeks ago I had a chicken, bacon melt and it was so good and I kept thinking of how I could make it a FREEZER MEAL… so I searched the giant internet’s recipe files and I tried a few sauces and VOILA, the Jacked Up Chicken Bacon Bake was created!
My original sandwich housed Swiss cheese but I figured Pepper Jack would put this dish right over the edge and it sure did!!
Here we go….
- 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut in ½ width wise) I used 4 breasts divided
- ½ lb cooked bacon
- 2 cups cheese – This time, I shredded and used Pepper Jack but have used sliced swiss before too… You just need to completely cover the chicken.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Slice chicken breast (width wise) so the breasts are thin and place breast into a greased (spray Pam) casserole or 9 x 13
- Cover chicken with strips of bacon
- Cover bacon with cheese
- Mix soup, milk and sour cream – pour over cheese
- Melt stick of butter, mix stuffing into melted butter – pour over sauce and “push” into topping
- Cover dish with foil and bake covered for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven then remove foil covering and continue baking for another 15 minutes
- Pull from oven, allow to sit for 5 minute then serve
Happy MONDAY my friends!
How are you?? Ready for the week ahead? It’s EASTER… I hope to goodness this means SPRING is upon us!! This week we need to get the eggs dyed… and get the desserts made!
HERE is our MEAL PLAN – HERE
Stay Tuned for the posting of the new Chicken Bake I created!!
No more UPS at Rite-aid so I skipped a plan there but I did plan a GREAT CVS trip!! – HERE
I planned MY favorite deals at TOPS – HERE
I went today and got $243 worth for only $83 out of pocket… AND I earned $1.40 in gas points!!
Now – on to the CRAZY week…
SO – favorite meal?? Favorite deal?? Share something with us!!
TOPS deals for the week ~ I am not seeing a ton of COUPON deals, but still some great prices and options…. Here is what I will do:
GAS BOX DEAL #1 – EARN 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 items:
*Stock up CHEESE, Capri Suns, and KRAFT dressing, remember 200 BONUS points essentially saves you $1 per item…
Kraft Shredded cheese – $2.50 and Cracker Barrel slices and Bars – $2.50 or Kraft Singles – $3.00
Capri Sun 10ct – $2.50 (- $.75/3 Capri Sun 10 ct coupon 3/1 SS)
Kraft Dressing – $2
GAS BOX DEAL #2 – EARN 200 BONUS GAS POINTS WHEN YOU BUY 6 items:
– $5/3 Pantene shampoo or conditioner coupons from the 3/29 or 3/1 P&G
OR -$2/1 Styler coupon from the 3/1 P&G or 3/15 SS
*When figuring value of gas points, the stylers are FREE
Sugardale Ham – $1.79/lb
Cheerios (all kinds) – $2.50
– $1/3 General Mills (3/22 SS) or the $1/2 Cheerios protein ( 3/1 SS)
Smithfield bacon – B2G3
Coffee Mate Creamer – $2.50
Pepsi 12ct , 8ct, or 6ct – B2G3 or Coke 2 Liters – $1 or 7up 5 for $5 when you buy 5
Nabisco crackers $2.00
-$1/2 Triscuit Tops coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource = $1.50 each
Tostitos or Lays – B2 Get 2 FREE
Birdseye or Steam Fresh – $1
-$1/2 Steamfresh (2/22 SS)
Pillsbury Crescent rolls $2
Bison Sour cream – B1G1
Potatoes – B1G1
Kozy Shack pudding – $2.50 (.75 tear pad right by pudding) or Jello Pudding – $1
Philly Cream cheese – $1.67
– $1/3 Kraft Cream cheese (3/15 SS) = $1.33
Banquet sausages -$1
French’s french fried onions – $2.99
Dole Canned pineapple -$1
– $1/3 Dole fruit (3/22 SS)
Pennsylvania Dutch egg noodles – $1
– $1/2 Pennsylvania dutch (3/8 SS)
CVS – how I have missed our daily weekly sessions…. But FORGIVE me, PLEASE accept me back… Rite-aid ditched me (no more UPS)… I should have known… You were right… CVS is the answer!!!
I need to restart and build back up to the momentum of rolling about $20 worth of ECBs every week and this week is a GREAT one for stocking up… not only for EASTER candy, but on the P&G goods as well… last year I did the DAWN deal (3x – I ordered) and I just ran out about a month ago…. I don’t have the stock of coupons to do that again, but I will for sure do it for what I can!
First – the candy…. Get 4 bags of M&Ms and 3 bags of Hershey (kisses, miniatures, and mini eggs – all great for baking for Easter – or just for eating!) for $8!! 7 bags of candy for $8 = WOWZA!!
Then I will pick one of the P&G deals (below) to roll the candy UPS…. And then I will use the $10 UPS from P&G to get the FREE Tena and buy some Nutella!
AWESOME bargains at CVS this week!!! Who is with me???
M&M’s; 9.9-12.6 oz – 4/$12 = $3 each
-$1 M&M’s 9oz+ (exp Sun 5/3/15) RP 3-22
OR -$1 off 2 M&M’s, Snickers, Twix, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Dove or Unwrapped Bites Products, 6oz+ (DND), exp. 4/12/15 (RP 03/01/15)
Get $4 ECB (wyb 4/12 – limit 1)
= as low as “Only $1” each
Hershey’s kisses, eggs, or miniatures & cadbury mini eggs 7.1-15 oz – 3/$9 = $3 each
-$1 off 2 Hershey Candies bags 8 oz+ (cvs coupon on coupons.com)
AND -$2 off 3 Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Miniatures, Eggs, Cadbury or Whoppers Bags, exp. 4/5/15 (SS 03/22/15) [8-oz.+]
Get $2 ECB (wyb 3/9- limit 1)
= $1.33 each
*cute cookies I made (birdnests) with Cadbury Mini Eggs
P&G Deal, Spend $30 and earn $10 ECB
*most P&G coupons only allow 4 like coupons to be used so you may have to split up your orders…
Best deal I see is Pantene Stylers, shampoo and conditioner – 3/$10 or $3.33 each
-$2 Pantene Styler or Treatment Product, exp. 3/31/15 (P&G 03/01/15) [ETS; Limit 4]
-$2 Pantene Styler or Treatment Product, exp. 3/31/15 (SS 02/22/15) [ETS; Limit 4]
-$2 Pantene Styler or Treatment Product, exp. 4/30/15 (SS 03/15/15) [ETS; Limit 4]
-$5 off 3 Pantene Product, exp. 3/31/15 (P&G 03/01/15) [Excludes 6.7-oz. and trial sizes; Limit 4]
-$5 off 3 pantene products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz (ets, exp 04/30/15) 03/29/15 pg
BUY – 9 Pantene Stylers =$30 – $18 man. Coupons = $12 out of pocket and get back $10 ECBs = 9/$2.00!!
You could also do Shampoo/Conditioner:
9 Pantene Shampoo/conditioner = $30 – $15 mq (3 x $5 mq) = $15 and get back $10 ECBs = 9/$5.00
Or mix and match:
6 Pantene Shampoo/conditioner $20 – $10 (2 x $5/3 mq)
3 Stylers $10 – $6 (3 x $2 mq)
$30 – $16 = $14, get back $10 = 9/$4
Deal also applys to this rebate: -$15 mir wyb $50 covergirl, pantene, olay, secret, ivory, aussie, clairol, safeguard, herbal essences hair & body wash, olay body, head & shoulders, & vidal sassoon color (applies to price paid after coupons) 03/01-04/30
If the “renewal” is included, I may “borrow” a card to stock up on the DAWN during this sale…
Dawn 9 oz – $.99
-$0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal, Power Clean, Bleach Alternative or Oxi, exp. 3/31/15 (P&G 03/01/15) [ETS; Limit 4]
* will need to do multiple deals at 4 each to reach the ECB
If you can PRINT 2 coupons, you can get 2 packs of liners FREE:
Tena – bogo 50% off AND get $4 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
active liners 26 ct – $3.99
-$2 TENA® Product at CVS Pharmacy Stores (man. Coupon printed from coupons.com)
-$14 TENA Underwear or $7 TENA Pad [request on website, sent by Mail]
And a GREAT price if you are a NUTELLA fan:
Nutella – $2.99
– $2 mfq (2/1 ss, EXPIRES 3/30)
*Dreamin’ of summer…. a friend reposted this pic today and it couldn’t be more fitting…. THESE are OUR boys and THIS is exactly what they should be doing!!!
Thoughtful Thursday ~
A review of the week so far….
- A MEAL PLAN review – HERE
- Our Favorite “DEEP DISH” pizza recipe – HERE
- A fun, easy – no bake, goodie (peanut butter and chocolate)recipe – HERE
- Favorite Rite-aid deals (last week of earning UPS) – HERE
- Staring back at CVS – HERE
- What to buy at TOPS this week – HERE
Some ~ oh so exciting ~ PERSONAL thoughts:
- March 26th and it is FRIGGEN snowing…. Snowing so much I had to dig through the 87 cases of Girl Scout Cookies still in my car to find my damned snow brush again…
- BTW – I have your damn Girl Scout Cookies!
- OH – I also have all your stupid fundraiser chocolate!
- I need to get better at delivery of above goods or just quit selling them as I never seem to have all the money at once and it sure seems to cost me more than the benefit…. Anyone else pay $40 for a box of candy bars that you never even got one of?? (Let alone $200 for 1 box of thin mints??)
- Speaking of “these kids” I have a good one for you… the oldest (aka the good child) pulled this one and although I didn’t put it on facebook – where I tell all (LOL) – I do have to document it for future reference…. The house rule is phones have to go on the kitchen counter before bed time…. I have been lax in verifying this has been occurring until I discover the child “who likes a girl” – agh – is on this phone LATE into the night…. So I take the phone and put it on the counter…. When getting ready to go to bed myself, I notice the phone looks “funny” and that is because it is NOT the phone but the IPOD strategically placed in the phone case to fool – someone – someone else though cuz Mama is on it my friends! I raced into said child’s room so fast and sure enough at MIDNIGHT he was “face-timing” away…. BRAT!!! Now there is NO phone usage for 2 solid weeks! But OMG – that is all of Easter vacation…. I am a HORRID mother….. OMG!!!! STOMP, SLAM, UGH!!!!! (LOL – now we know he is truly my kid after all….)
- The weekend is upon us and it brings my Friday off with a “Girl’s Night” (whoohoo) and a “Date Night” (Dinner out, no kids – whooohoooo again!) Saturday so I am ready to proceed….
So – go ahead – give your opinion…. WHAT do you think about any of my HOT topics??
Happy Weekend upon us! What great plans do you have??